Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Harry Potter

I went to a Harry Potter event a couple of days ago and it was awesome! Here are some pictures:

This is me pointing with my wand.

This is another one of me pointing with my wand.

This is my face.

This is me sitting at were I found out what house I was in.

This is Mad Eye Moody putting on my house bracelet.

This is me sitting in a big chair.
This is me standing in a big chair.

This is me standing in my yard.



There was the wamping willow, there was madam Umbridge, and almost everyone except Harmione, Ron, and Harry. I was in Gryffindor 2. There was potions and charms, owlry, a Magician and devenation. There was also Diagon Alley.



4 comments:

Denise said... [Reply to comment]

Sounds like fun!
I saw an interesting video this week. The actor from Harry Potter was singing one of my favorite songs.

jvsnajder said... [Reply to comment]

I was Hermiome for Halloween. And I went to a Harry Potter birthday party. I was fun!

Marlis said... [Reply to comment]

Thanks for sharing the pictures. You did a great job. Maybe you could write more about what you experienced there? I am sure I would have loved to read that too!

Annaxandria said... [Reply to comment]

That looks so fun! Have you read all the books, and if so which one(s) is you favorite? I really like that 3rd and 7th. I'd love to hear more on your time!